- ELS for NABU Schedule (by appointment only)
- How to book an appointment
1. Check the Google Calendar at the link below for available times. (Individual appointments are usually 30 minutes each.) Hint: Click on each date to see Corey's full schedule for that time period.
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting your preferred appointment times.
3. Wait for a confirmation email from Corey. Please note the location.
- ELS Policies
1. Please bring a printed, double-spaced copy of your assignment along with the assignment instructions from your instructor.
2. Try to limit your appointment times to only two 30-minute periods per month. However, if you notice free spots in the schedule on the same day, you may try dropping in. However, I may not always be in the ELS room. Be sure to check the Google calendar for updates about Corey's location for drop-in (Library 117).
3. Book an appointment well in advance of the due date of your assignment. ELS instructors want to provide a learning experience. A quick rush through your assignment is not a learning experience.
- General ELS Moodle Resource Site
Lots of helpful resources at the link below! However, if you are a NABU student, please do not book appointments on the General ELS site. Instead, use the ELS for NABU Students Moodle page to book an appointment. (See above on this page!)