Critical information about EDUC 190 and all practicum.
- ALL FORMS MUST BE PRESENTED TO CE 375 NO LATER THAN 4:00PM, Friday, June 15, 2018 IN ORDER FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO REGISTER FOR EDUC 190 or PRACTICUM for the Fall semester.
- Practicum documents can be submitted during the week of June 11-15 between the hours of 8:30am - 4:00pm in CE375 and on Wednesday, June 13th from 6:30pm - 8:00pm in Room CE222.
- If you are an international student in Canada on a Student Visa, you are required to apply for a Co-op work permit in order to register for practicum. To request a Co-op work permit letter, please email your request including when you plan on taking practicum as well as your full name and student number to email@example.com. We will prepare your letter and email it back to you so you can apply for your permit.
- PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPROPRIATE LINK BELOW TO SEE WHAT FORMS YOU NEED TO PRESENT BY JUNE 15
- After reading all the information we have posted here pertaining to the practicum you are interested in, if you still have unanswered questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks