Grant An Extension to an assignment
You can “Grant an extension” to assignments to one or more students in your course. To do this:
- Go to the assignment in your course that you wish to grant an extension in and then click on “View/grade all submissions”.
- Once you are on the Grading page put checks in the boxes next to the students you wish to give an extension to.
- Near the bottom of this page you will see the words “With selected…”
- From the drop down box to the right of that choose “Grant extension”.
- Click the “Go” button to the right and then click the “OK” button on the popup box to confirm the students you wish to grant an extension to (if there is only one student it will ask you if you want to do this for "All" students)..
- Now change the “Extension due date” to whatever date you want and click on “Save changes”.