Remove all students at once using Reset
This allows you to empty a course of user data, while retaining the activities and other settings.
You can select which user data to remove at a granular level under the categories of General, Roles, Gradebook, Groups and Activity data but if you want to reset ALL student data follow the steps below:
- Click on the Gear icon at the top right of your Moodle course page
- Select Reset from the list of options
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the blue button that says Select default
- Click the blue Reset course button
- Click the blue Continue button