MOODLE SUPPORT FOR STUDENTS
How do I upload a file for an assignment
- Click on the link to the Assignment on your Moodle page
- Click on the button Add submission
- You will see a box titled File submissions - click on the Add button
- You will see a pop up window appear titled File picker
- Select Upload a file from the menu options on the left
- In the main window next to the word Attachment: click on Choose File
- Browse to the file you want to upload
- Double click on the file to return to the File picker window (or click the file name and then click the open button to return to the File picker window)
- Click the Upload this file button
- Click the Save changes button
You may or may not have a submit button depending on the configuration your instructor has chosen for this assignment.
If there is a button that says submit assignment click that when you are ready to submit your final draft otherwise you simply need to saving the file as per the above-noted steps.